Color: Orange. <Glass lid included>
Free Gift: Silicone Grip
Product details: Roichen Grill Pan 26cm (1.5L)
Item No.: RDD-26PG
Coating: Diamond coating
Material: Aluminium, Bakelite
Tips for Care & Use
- Before first use and to prolong the lifespan of the non-stick stone coating, firstly pour some cooking oil on the cooking surface then gently wash.
- Wash right after cooking salty food so as not to cause ceramic coating damage.
- Never leave an empty Roichen pot/pan on a hot burner. This will cause the non-stick ceramic coating to weaken and become sticky.
- Never use metal utensils on any non-stick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the Roichen pot/pan.
- Do NOT cut food while it is in the Roichen pot/pan.
- Allow the Roichen pot/pan to cool down and then clean it thoroughly after each use.
- Do NOT use steel wool or nylon scrubbing pads. For best results, clean with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always nest your non- stick Roichen pots and pans carefully, and do not allow other metal pan covers with thin sharp edges to sit inside your pans.
- Slight surface marks and discolourations developed over time are normal and will not affect the performance.