TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Freshield provides the following warranty and applies the conditions and warranties required by law.
· Freshield provides conditions and warranties contained in the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974.
Freshield products are offered with a 1 or 5 year warranty for any manufacture defect or malfunction that occurs during the period of warranty. If the repair is deemed not possible the product will be replaced with a new one. However, if electrical compartments or components have been opened by the customer, the warranty is considered void.
From time to time Freshield may extend warranties covering manufacturing defects to 5 years for promotional purposes.
REPAIR AND SERVICE
· Return the Warranty card within 14 working days from the date of your purchase.
· Provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or similar proof of when the item was purchased.
· Describe accurately the problem you have encountered and provide evidence
(e.g. a photograph, or a conversation with our customer service officer to support your warranty claim.)
· Please Do Not Return the unit without proper Authorization.
We reserve the right to test any returned product, and to ask you to demonstrate that the problem with the product. After a complete assessment has been made a final decision on granting the claim will be made by Customer Service.
Where it is agreed that the claim is valid, a replacement or repaired product will be returned to you at our expense.
Where a replacement is agreed to, and the warranty claim is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product.
Where a non-warranty claim is granted or expired, the replacement will be delivered to you at your expense.
Repairs will be charged for the following cases.
· Any damage caused by user’s fault or deliberate damage.
· Any malfunction caused by a service centre other than this company.
· Any malfunction caused due to a faulty power source.
· Any malfunction caused by old parts or components.
· Any malfunction caused by forced majeure (natural disaster).
· Any other malfunction after the warranty has expired.
The expense for the return of the product to us and the expense of returning the product to user are your responsibility as well as a handling fee if we find that the warranties and conditions have not been complied with and/or the condition of the product has been misrepresented.
If the product does not fulfil the required expectations as represented herein or abrogates the warranties, provided the claim is made within 14days after the sale, you may be entitled, at your discretion, to a refund**, repair or replacement of the product.
**Any refund agreed to may be less than the purchase price depending on the usage of the product or any substantial contribution the purchaser has made to the cause of the claim. Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, you will be refunded for the amount paid for the item less 20% handling and administration fee. Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
Customer Service will consider each claim on its merits on a case by case basis and, if required, will negotiate a solution that is acceptable to Freshield and you including any costs involved.
Again, Freshield’s refund policy will be deemed in effect only when initiated within the 14 working day period following the date of purchase.
EXCEPTIONS FOR REFUND
Freshield does not provide a refund, credit or exchange if you have:
· Used the product inappropriately i.e. contra to the instructions given with product.
· Changing your mind and deciding you no longer want the product or just don’t like it.
· Found you can buy the same or similar product elsewhere for a cheaper price.
· Having had a defect drawn to your attention before you purchased the product, for example, when products are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty.
· Bought the goods for resale.
RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns with, or do not understand, our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us and we will try our utmost to resolve your concerns.
We pride ourselves as providing the best service to our valued customers in the industry.
Our contact details are below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Phone: 1300 855 731
Fax: 1300 855 732
Freshield Pty Ltd
Unit F6, Hallmarc Business Park
2A Westall Rd, Clayton VIC 3168